Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I want a Donkey

I have a crazy family, everyone is a comedian. Tim my brother
in-law posted a picture of a donkey with its' head in the
refrigerator and I thought, now that's a nice looking Ass.
Oops! I'm doing it again...look out,you might get more then
you bargained for! Ali's and my love for animals goes a
long way. We have about 43 pets you might think we've lost
our minds. Believe me, my house has always been a Zoo.
Old Mac Matty wants a farm E-I-E-I-O, Not! But if we did we
would have a couple of donkeys. Ali's already has names picked
out Shane & Hote. Can you figure out the names and why? If not
it's Donkey Shane & Donkey Hote-think about it! Yeah, were not
right! (I've always wanted to name a dog Quat then call the dog,
get it?) Here's an odd donkey fact for you:Donkeys kill more
people annually than plane crashes. I'm sick, it's hereditary,
I can't help it. I'd like to share a favorite poem of Ali's
Grandma Kay who is no longer with her, but she is still in her
heart.

I HAD A LTTLE DONKEY THATS GREY
I FEED HIM IN THE BARN EVERY DAY
AND WE HE HEARS ME WHISTLE
HE KNOWS I HAVE A THISLE
CUZ' HEE HAW HEE HAW (she'd put her hands up like ears)
THAT IS ALL MY DONKEY CAN SAY

Now this blogging business is all Tim's fault he started it
with his blog. You first read his blog and comments to him.
Then you read theirs (the commenter's) and so on it doesn't
stop. So you start your own. Now it seems like I've captured
a small audience, it's great!!! Thanks Tim! Ok, just one more
thing and I'll quit...
Contrary to what my sister JF says Tim is not a "grouch" and
also, I have heard my Sisters sing together (it wasn't pretty).
No American Idols there (LoL)!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Ramblin Irishman said...

Oh, you are sooooo much trouble talking about your sisters that way. I never knew you had such an obsession with so many asses. ( That is not a nice way for a churchgoer to talk.) Someday I would like to meet Ali. Post her picture.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Those names are really great names I would have never come up with those names in a million years. And so hilarious too. Keep writing! I do agree with Uncle Tim that you are in deep donkey doo doo but it was still funny what you said lol. but im keeping my thoughts to myself he he.I don't like to be in doo doo :)

4:40 AM  
Blogger fishondude said...

I'm already a rich man, I have alot of family & friends.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home